Saturday, January 12, 2008

more december babies..

Some of these pictures u might have seen it in Facebook=p Limited pictures, so just a short recap on Noah & Taib's birthday..

~ Sharon + Me @ Atrium , Taib's birthday=) ~

~ MunFoo, Jw , Me + Yi fei ~

+ The college gang on Noah's birthday @ POPPY +
+ Elicia, Kenneth, Noah, Joe, Choonweng, Edwin, Gary, Charles & Alex +

+ Me & Elicia +
+ look at my face!!! lesson learned: dun take pictures when u know ur face will turn red after drinking a few sips +

2 comments:

SMBBC Youth said...

hay think your blog is great my blog is lotsforall.blogspot.com hope you have time to look at it how did you get were it says how many visitors you have had visit
my picture is on my blog

-yeemun- said...

hie..my blog is not at all great but thanks anyway=)
u may google for "hit count for blogs" or visitor hits ..not too sure which is it already.alternatively u may go to http://www.statepop.com/