Monday, April 21, 2008

-untitled-

To those who are still reading this, or actually bothered clicking on this site, thank you :) very supportive indeed, LOL..

this blog is almost half dead, considering the owner of it ( me, yes) seldom updates it, or should i say DIDN'T update it for 4 months already? yikess.. long enough to lose all the regular readers I thought i'm writing this for my own view instead.. Anyway, this is not gonna be a long post as I'm just dropping by to say "HI" , i AM not dead yet :)

Working ppl like me is always busy during weekdays, u know? Even if I've the extra time to do something after 5.30pm it wouldnt be something that i have to face the comp/lappie :p Seriously, it's boring..BUT i might, just MIGHT ..start blogging again! I mean in a new site or something so when i'm old and ugly i still able to browse through my younger past and happenings=p , so fortunately for some bored folks out there, u MIGHT have things to read soon in my not-so high Tech site to be up probably sometime this year (-_____-) , tho im working in a super hi tech company but i'm a dummie in comps and esp, HTML!! AND unfortunately to some ppl out there , u might just wanna curse me to hell for starting off this crap again, hehe .

My colleague actually asked me to mention a "little" bit about him in this blog. So yea, CIEN THEN.. this is it. Hahah!

For Daniel & jeremy, i know ur reading this*grin*

Oh plus AARON! He's been telling me to mention bout him in my blog too.. FYI, for the girls esp, AARON is an A1 driver ( serious! ) and he's super bergaya esp in his driver's suit *ahem ahem* One of these days u might even see him appearing on sports news or even in the Star Sports section carrying an Orang Utan, which he did months ago during a trip with Alex Yoong to Sabah/Sarawak..Lol!

No comments: