Monday, May 14, 2007

a lil goes a long way..

I donated 10 bucks for charity yesterday! =) I feel good. and Kind..haha..I think it was for some children welfare thingy. I even got a car sticker in return but unfortunately i couldnt remember where i put it, careless me..prolly left it on the table..Grr*..The lady approached me while i was having my lunch-cum-tea time at ss2 , her voice was so sore from all the talkings,at one point i tot she was sobbing . Pity her. Donated partially because of the lady , not so because of the children. hehe yea i sounded mean but i would've ignored all these if it wasn't for that lady.. respect her somehow* I would be more than happy to donate if there were any charities for animals..somehow i put animals first on my priority list.Too bad,humans.I'm always told not to help any of these so called charities..even if i want to i should jus go to the place itself to offer my help. They said all these could be some con jobs / under certain syndicates..hrmm..but whatever it is, we're jus doin for the sake of charity..be it fake or no. It still comes from a sincere heart (like me, haha) =p Hope my kindness pays off and i'll be able to go thru my finals smoothly..lolsss

"there's no such thing as selfless good deed*

No comments: