Tuesday, December 18, 2007

gone with the wind

my 4 months of troubles..problems and worries seem to be drifting away with the clouds..and now they're completely gone..outta my world~

- no more job seeking (at the moment)..
- no more attending interviews and preparing for 'em the day before..
- no more clinging to my phone everyday to wait for potential company's call
- no more waiting for interviews' results and replies
- no more dilemma
- no more lecturing from dad to call me to start working
- and best of all..i dun need to worry on rejecting CIMB without another confirmed job n whether i have to pay 'em any necessary compensation



You're right.
I am officially- HIRED!
yeap yeap..

after many months of searching..(i think i've attended more than 9 proper interviews so far..excluding all the presentation stage,IQ tests, aptitude tests, reasoning tests, case studies..u name it..) i finally got a satisfactory position which is able to fulfill my fussy criteria: good salary, bonus, benefits and it's so near to my house *smiless*

now i can really focus on my new yr eve and christmas celebration ..not to mention my upcoming bangkok trip!! tis the season to be jolly...falallalallalalalala~~

No comments: