Monday, December 31, 2007

why the silence?

I will TRY to update my blog soon.

I PROMISE ! ...with pictures of coz=p

..but for now,

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!!!!

Let's welcome the year 2008 and say bye-bye to 2007 !

( Year 2007 ) SUCKS BIG TIME~!
- mobile phone was stolen twice..my COACH wallet got snatched!.. as well as my COACH bag a day before xmas eve.. very happy christmas indeed *forceful smile*

" Damn the fucktard * u better not let me see u again or nots i'll SERIOUSLY make u impotent for life! You're probably enjoying the fortune gained from MY belongings right now *geram* wat goes around comes around..I hope the same incident will happen to your wife/son/daughter or even your bitch sometime soon, better still right NOW!! thank god i'm alive , safe & sound but i PRAY HARD that ur loved ones will never be as lucky! thanks for the troubles.. u'll get the karma for sure! Damn you motorist.. Go on & ride ur pathetic cheap 'kap chai' for the rest of ur life! "


No comments: