Friday, July 13, 2007

jigsaw puzzle

Life's experiencing a 360° change since early this year
No longer living in the shadow of the past
No longer waking up everyday dialing the same number with my phone
No longer goin to the usual places
No more routines..
No frowns..
No anger

Now everyday is a different day..
Doin different things
With different ppl..
The word "boredom" seldom appear in my daily dictionary anymore..
Instead, the "fun" replaces its slot.
I've found many new friends
..Some, even soul mates..
Along the way i've seen so many things..
And uncover many of the truths within.

If life's a jigsaw puzzle,
I would've completed the first quarter ..
I smile as i go on putting the pieces of puzzle together..
I no longer force a fit. Because if something's meant to be, it will come together naturally
And when one spot stops working, I'll move to another..and be sure i'll get back to it later
Coz getting hung up on the little pieces only leads to frustration.
There r so many things to learn about life from a jigsaw puzzle,
I learned to look at the big picture,
And realised that variety is the spice of life...
It is the different colors and patterns
that will actually make the puzzle interesting..


No comments: