Tuesday, July 24, 2007

~[ Love is in the air ]~

Hi. Jia Wei here, no, don't be alarmed, I didnt hack into ym's account.
I am actually asked to guest blog in her blog. Doing it just for the fun of it.
This is gonna be my first ever post. I just realized blogging is not as easy as it looks. Finding the things to blog about is even harder.
I guessed i should just follow the flow and just write whatever i am feeling right now.
Well, guys, i am in love.
For those who are still curious, with who?
with her...

These passed few weeks have been really meaningful for me. So many happy memories for me by spending those time with you. From our first date, flower planting, the first meal you cooked for me, trips, and many other more happy times together. I just wished that i could just capture everything in a bottle and revive everything again.

I am truly blessed to have you. Things could not be any better for me at the moment except for the fact that i wish i could be there now with you. Still stucked in Kluang. ;(
Missing you dearly.

Anyway, thanks for everything and I promise i will be there whenever you need me, and i will be good.

I love you.

Well for those who are still wondering..
Yes, we are an item now. Happy for us? ;)

-JW-

-xoxo-

4 comments:

M.d.Ernest said...

Ding...Congrats!!!

c2h said...

we shud bake more cheesecake...

Baby Princess said...

congratulations!!!!

-yeemun- said...

thanks everyone...=)