Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bye-bye September

A month passes so quickly and soon the month of October will greet us..Our trip to Cameron on the national day seemed like it only happened a fortnight ago..how time flies, the year is already approaching the end as well as my slumber holidays! Not only do I feel old cuz i no longer goin to college...but soon enough, in a month or two, i'll be entering the corporate world and that means- no more messing and bumming around anymore =( *Big sigh*

At least my effort of waking up early for interviews did pay off. UOB finally called and good news- I'm employed! haha~ I actually did not intend to go for the interview which was 2 weeks ago but decided to just go for it as a back up plan in case my BAT goes wrong..*touch wood* Nevertheless..UOB is STILL my 2nd choice for now...havent return the offer letter yet cuz i'm still not keen about the job scope and having to be trained in PUDU=p sucky place..gonna have interview with BAT soon this coming thursday.. pray hard for me =p

We sorta celebrated Pw's birthday by having dinner together at Daorae Garden, Hartamas last Sunday. It's a Korean bbq restaurant and their bbq meat is awesome! Worth another visit there =) Hope you like the present we gave u pw~! i wonder if u read my blog still since it's lacking updates lately..hrmmm*

Our collmate, Win Fei a.k.a SWF will be leaving to Scotland to further his studies.. Bon Voyage~ Yet another friend leaving this country, another big sigh .. Guess the guys will be having less "ta kei" or dota sessions without him, haha..Take care Win Fei and all the best to you=)


No comments: