Tuesday, September 25, 2007

dot dot dot ...

Hope October will be a fun happening month for me since it could be my last month of holiday before starting work =/ At least i have something to look fwd to..

------------
In October..i have :
  • Birthdays - a few being my bf's , Yi Wei, Pw's darling etc etc
  • My college prom at Renaissance- yes, on the 19th, buy ur tickets now if u haven't=p
  • Numerous shopping trips - revamping my whole wardrobe and stock up on my working attires=p
  • Interview/ assessment - if i'm ever shortlisted for the final assessment for BAT ..which im praying hard for..
  • Movies to watch- i heard there are pretty nice shows coming up next month
  • Negotiations- with my dad bout my transportation to work=p
  • ..and other Misc stuff - hoping to have more gatherings and meet ups with fellow friends and blabla
----------------

No comments: