Tuesday, September 18, 2007

weak-ends

I missed last wed's mambo jambo night coz i was down with fever-again! just barely a month ago i had the same sickness..pfftt* I haven't been doin alot of updates to this blog recently.Not feeling "happening" at the time being, hence the lack of posts..so u wan more posts, go get me something for me to do=p

Our fellow Ming has finally left to UK to further his studies=) We sent him off at the airport last Sun and being the typical Ming he is , there were no tears nor any signs of missing home=p Anyhow, hope he'll be fine in UK ..without him - there wont be anyone in the group to come out with crazy drinking games , noone to help us get nice tables in Zouk n loft, noone to pour the 'impossible' amount of liquor and still manage to pursuade someone to drink it ,noone to make fun of and yada yada :P We'll definitely feel the difference without him around , hehe

We were at Poppy for Ming's so called farewell last Fri..too bad i had to get home early for my UOB interview the very next morning. Only managed to hav one hour of nap before charging up for the long day. And when i said long day..it reallie was a very LoOOnnnggGGg day. I thought the 'interview' was gonna be from 8-12pm at most but instead it ended at about 5 pm!! 8-5 pm listening to the board of directors' speeches and talks, tea and lunch breaks , assessment..case study..essay..assessment..assessment!! So brain wrecking and i had to fight with the time limit as well as staying awake all the time .. one word- HECTIC>>! at least my time spent didnt come to waste ..i was shortlisted for the final interview=) also the very next morning=/ maybe i should make it my habit to club before an interview...at least i managed to pass my BAT assessment and UOB interview , hahaha* My weekend turned out to be super tiring and i had developed dark circles under my eyes in just one day...lets hope my next interview is not gonna be in the weekends..

No comments: