Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the B-DAY part 1

* my "B"-DAY *
xoxo
PART ONE
  • || BIG day... ||
  • || BIRTHday.. ||
  • || and BEST day .. ||

(17/11/07-18/11/07)

~ THE DINNER ~
- the girls @ PREGO -
- Pw & Wf -
- Yiing, Me & Pikwah -

- Yenyih & Liyiing -

- i do the poking and he does the Peace sign -

- the ones who "layan" me the most -

- Jaa + Me + Yy -

- blowing candles with a red nose *grins* -

- Group pictures -
- posing with our red noses -

- He who gives me the best of everything -

- i AM happy!-
- obviously... =p -

- Nigel who just got bk from NZ -

- jC & eDDY -

- me- the birthday girl & boyfriend -

- look at my scrumptious cake *hahaha* -

- may i poke ur big red nose? -

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE DINNER..!!
.. love the presents, tenkius*
..
-pics can be taken from facebook-will be uploaded soon-

No comments: