Friday, November 9, 2007

Grandma 60th

It was my beloved grandma 60th birthday last week and we did a big surprise party for our wonderful lady at a private place in Kepong. The place- 3 storeys high with a karaoke lounge, super sound & lighting system, bar area on both floors with plush sofa seats n elevator was wholly owned by a minister as his chill out place. He's a friend of my aunt and he actually allowed her to open a party there.. not bad tho, tho i was a bit sceptical initially when i was told that the party will be in a nice place somewhere in Kepong=p

:: the place ::
:: huge screen for the karaoke session.. n that's only the 1st floor=p ::
:: situated along the row of shophouses, based on the outlook, u can hardly imagine the interior of this place to be like this .Duh, It's supposed to be private ::
:: This is what the riches spend on when they have nothing else to spend ::

:: My Grandpa & Grandma=) ::
:: She's under the "Top Wonderful Women in the world" in my list ::
:: Her rough journey of life during her younger years earned my respect ::

:: 60 years of human age ::
:: Neverending strengths, love and care ::
:: we love u, grandma!=) ::

:: i thought there was just gonna b us and a few of my aunties uncles ::
:: Didn't expect to see so many of my relatives there.. ((approx 60, banyak give face )) ::
:: my grandma refused to accept any gifts and ang-pows.. wasted!! she's jus too nice ::
:: grandpa would have happily accepted all kinds of gifts if he was in her shoes.. I will Too=p ::

:: the cake cutting ceremony..hehe ::

:: sis & grandpa ::

:: Jaa & I ::
:: photo grabbed from sis::
:: liquor will nvr go wrong in a party.. even for the elderly ::
:: did i mention my 13 yr old cousin got drunk after consuming beer?yea, just 13, w/out parents' approval ::
:: kids nowadays trying to act 'cool' , *tsk tsk* ::




.*.*.*.*.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA ~!!

.*.*.*.*.

No comments: