Wednesday, November 28, 2007

weekend nights

I know i havent been updating this blog for so damn long, so sowee to those who actually bother to read my site...If any, that is =p Nothing interesting or sizzling hot happened to a boring girl like me ever since i quit my job. Ask if i'm working yet..No. And i've no regrets quitting the previous. I'm finally hired by CIMB ..ah-huh, proud of myself for goin thru so many stages of the recruiting process. Not much of a failure i suppose but still, it's not my ideal job.I hope IBM will take me in tho so i don't need to bond with CIMB for 2 n a half years. That's a pretty big sacrifice to make there.. *sighs*

Enuff of my usual job seeking updates. I have no idea what to blog. I've got lotsa pictures but very little story to tell=p Weekdays were boring, attended several interviews, medical checkups here n there and normal lunches and dinners. My goin-out "kaki" had flown to Miri couple of days ago for some job assignment. Lyn..Lyn..come back quick!=p As well as Joanne, in Kota Bharu now..also for her job attachment. Geezz..everyone's getting busy doin something productive except for me.

We hanged out at 2 clubs in Peejay on one of the weekends ( my definition of weekend- Fri & Sat ya;) - Scarlet & Bamboo9 . I was abit curious to know the design n interior of Scarlet since they actually asked more than 6000 local ladies to vote for the ideal design of the club before constructing it,or so i heard. When i got there the place wasn't very fantastic, it was pretty plain and apart from the nice Vodka bottles arrangement at the entrance and the Dj area which spins, there was nothing else to shout about . The colour of the place's more of black than the name says. I expected more scarlet reds but no... While the music they played was okay , the place has no dance floor and similar to the rest of the clubs in PJ, it closes at 2am!

*Advice for the ladies - do not wear super low plunging tops if u don't intend to expose anything=p They have a small VIP area located at the upper level-u nit to take a mini staircase to go up there so ladies shouldn't wear mini skirts or u'll be giving free show while ur up there=p
-Scarlet @ Cineleisure-
pink area- where the Vodka bottles were arranged

The next night on the same week we headed to Bamboo9, another new nightspot in PJ located in Tmn tun plaza, if u knoe where it is.. I guess this is one of the few clubs in Pj which require cover charge to enter. The place is quite small- adding the fact that there was a function goin on that night which took half of the area. The bottles there are expensive too..u might as well drive a lil further to kl for a more happening club. Inside, it looks more like a bar than a club. They also have dancers there and lucky thing the ladies don't look too ugly either. Mayb it's the space constraint- the place has no dance floor so the crowd made their own little dance area in front of the DJ =p

I prefer Scarlet more tho- mayb cuz the place's bigger and it's more happening. But clubs in KL are definitely better than PJ's.
- @ Bamboo9-

No comments: