Wednesday, February 28, 2007

-= the big picture =-



Yenyih,Liyiing,Eddy,Joanne,Lyn,Claire,Me,Pikwah,Rachel,Amy,Ietjer,Yeeyang



My Friends..My Angels

My dearest and sweet angels
Who I love more than words can say
I don't know what I'd ever do
If I were to lose you one day

You being here is simply a blessing
And I seem to overlook this fact
I seem to forget the single reason
That you guys keep my sanity in tact

All of you are positively amazing
And the best friends a person could get
You put a glistening smile on my face
And assure that I am never upset

You deal with all of my problems
And always let me scream and vent
I swear you guys are angels
From above, that God has sent

My dearest and sweet angels
Don't leave; I don't know what I'd do
But always remember my angels

Thank you and that I love you


* u know who you are.. *


No comments: