Monday, February 26, 2007

the whole break up thing

I decided not to type anything about my whole break up thing.Yes,i've just broke up..my entire 3 yrs relationship..it is gone..no matter how hard i tried to hold it back,it was to no avail.Been heartbroken,been hurt ,been whatever...I've experienced the most dreadful torture in life-LOVE..its a torture if it didnt work out the way u hoped to be..

It's a lie if i tell any of u that--
:: i'm over it. I'm not, bcuz it's hard when i still have such deep feelings for him
:: i don't feel betrayed.Obviously i do
:: i'm not waiting for him. Well,i am..but i'm not putting much hopes to it.
:: i don't think about it anymore. it's just basically everything we did together in the past reminds    me of him..and those were sweet memories..The bitter ones,there are only a few..how not to  think at times..=/


But i did move on tho,at least i no longer cry myself to sleep every night.No longer tear when i see him..but there'll alwiz be a scar in my heart,it will never heal..the pain was unbearable and i never want to feel it again..i don't even have the guts to think about the past few weeks..and that particular night..
HORRIBLE...



*when nothing means to u means everything to me .. ..*

No comments: