Wednesday, February 28, 2007

so much of a wednesday

I've got no class today..Set alarm to wake up at 11.10 am but woke up 12.07 pm..not good. jc supposed to pick me up for lunch at 1pm so i quickly msged her to leave later.. wanted to bathe my pup, Bubble today but unfortunately i woke up too late..so no time,haha..poor thing ;P

*Random info*
Was walking around after lunch with jc when Yu ren sms ::
" i tot i jus saw a chic in a black top & brown 3/4 pants around dp "
I was surprised..he still recognised me tho we didnt see each other for like,..few years!hehe

Had a tete-a-tete with Jc during lunch..
Yeap, me telling her my dilemmas and wat happened between blablabla these few days & she on the other hand,trying to dig out other pieces of info from me.. I can easily tell my friends my secrets,just as long as they ask when im feeling alil emo n when the time is right, i'll jus spill everything out-with no help of alcohol=)  i reallie think i should learn to keep secrets..damn!
Lunch n the short chat was nice since we havent been doin this for quite some time already. Would be better if the rest of the girls were here as well..Getting harder n harder to get everybody to hang out together unless its of special occasions..mayb few yrs down the road,a gathering like that would be near impossible...pray not.

Saman..
Our parking ticket overtimed shortly after lunch and while we were walking slowly towards the car, jc saw a saman uncle just,a car away from hers. Amazingly..jc ran! she actually ran quite fast to stop the saman uncle from 'saman-ing' her car..and she succeeded.*Cheers~* i find it quite funny :)) i couldnt stop laughing while she was running under the hot sun..hahahaha she's gonna kill me if she reads this..LOL:-)

Headed to 1u after lunch to meet up with lyn for movie.Its quite stressful but funny, esp when ur walking between lyn n jc and they were arguing and finger pointing at each other over some stupid matter.Hehe.. U ended up being the victim when they started asking u "whoz fault??she right? " and trust me- u wouldnt wanna answer...


No comments: