Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Live to Eat

+++

I promised to spend Joe dinner after his Law paper yesterday. We had our dinner at Chef & Brew, D'sara Heights .Glanced thru the restaurant before when i was buying cakes at Just Heavenly Pleasures and i find the ambience pretty nice for a proper dinner. Surprisingly, it wasn't too expensive either so we ended up ordering too much food and left the place with a 110% full stomach=p

What we ordered:: Grilled salmon head & cheese wontons(not in pic..)
+Cannot finish ! +

My main: Spaghetti with olive oil, garlic ,chillies and calamaris
+ only managed to finish half of it=p +


Joe with his siZzling sirloin steak!
+ So big portion, thank god i didnt order that, hehe +


(the place)
+ Joe ordered beer n they actually served it in a pewter cup to maintain its temperature.Interesting...+

Tada! I was given a surprise from my son when he handed me a bouquet of champagne roses=D
+ THANK YOU SO MUCH, JOE! +
-lurve the colour combination..and it's from FLORISTIKA,my all time fav florist. i feel so touched=~)-
+ arigatou gozaimase +


+++

1 comment:

j said...

yo... u are wasting the food la...
next time call me to finish it ma...
hiahz....
feel hungry nowz~