Wednesday, August 1, 2007

the real lady speaks..

Have y'all heard of Lao Zhar Bor, the Singaporean old lady who blogs? Sounds like a turn off but you'll be amazed by the number of her blog hits per day.. A lady worth looking up to, at least to me=) Very unpretentious, outgoing and lovely ol' woman.. i wouldn't mind having a grandma like that,hehe ..

Visit Lao Zhar Bor's Blog
++ Btw, what does Lao Zhar Bor means? Doesn't sound like her name, does it? ++

I've been so bored lately during the night =( Drove out and went for grocery shopping all by myself just now and amazingly, I find it pretty interesting and time killing, mayb coz i don't do it often. Turning into a housewife wannabe already, gasp!*...it feels good to be able to grab hell lotsa stuff n dump it into the trolley and yet gain some change for my parking fee. The whole trolley which was filled with nothing but food only cost me bout Rm90+ ..it's cheap to me, is it not? Food's the only remedy to my depression and stress. Super useful to boost my level of endorphines . Who says chocolates' the only aphrodisiacs???Altogether i bought 3 bottles of milk
, 2 gigantic pack of cereals , pastas, mushrooms, tortillas , tunas and several others which i've forgotten...just to stock up my kitchen in case i have to prepare my own lunch/dinner on certain days=p Madness...

1 comment:

fashion-babegirl said...

lao zhar bo is a hokkien word,mean old lady..