Saturday, August 18, 2007

out of control

I was at Mardigras , 1u last night with jw and a few other friends. The place was not bad, pretty diff from the rest of the clubs in peejay (Mystique...Sanctuary..blahss*)If i'm not mistaken, Mardigras happens to be the sister club of Maison..They even have a 'shower' podium with sexy girls dancing there-totally wet! Guys must be lovin' the sight i tell you..I heard that other ppl can also hop on to the podium if they wish to but i yet to c any=p Saw quite a number of familiar faces there..not surprising since we all live in peejay anyway.. hehe

Opened 3 bottles of BlackLabel for only 7 or 8 of us, knew someone would be drunk last night..and unexpectedly-it was me!Yes, me~ my first time getting drunk.(Hey, everyone has his/her first time ok?=p)Sucky !! I don't even wanna experience this twice for the rest of my life o.O Was totally knocked out last night that i couldnt even remember what happened in and out of the club..The next thing i know it's already morning and needless to say, I gave my boyfren pretty much of a trouble =p Sweet of him for taking care of me the whole night..hehe.. i feel so SHY now..damn! I was lucky not to hav any major hangover but it was bad enough to make me feel sick the whole day today...definitely NO alcohol for the coming weeks, bluekk* feel like puking jus by thinking about it.eww.
.. God knows y did i drink so much last night....


No comments: