Friday, April 6, 2007

blank note

myspace

i haven't been online for a week! ok, a lil over exaggerated -maybe for bout 4 to 5 days lols.. so that explains the lack of updates.. so here i am now, pleasing some of u with yet another of my meaningless random post,hehe=p am actually quite tired now (zzz..) so im jus gonna crap abit before dozing off.. hrm, my day was pretty hectic..was out since morning till midnite..pfft* but i guess i'll explain it in detail in the later post cuz i'm jus too lazy to elaborate now.basically i don't really know what am i typing now:P..pure crapz..forgive me bout that.jus feel like moving my fingers around the keyboard rather than staring at the computer at this late hour thinking of what to do.. how lifeless hor?:p read this only if u think u have more than enough time to kill. this post is pointless. dot dot dot..

apparently i found out that i do not have anything interesting to do other than going online during the weekdays.. no i'm not an online freak. at times u jus feel like having a chat with ppl over msn rather than stoning in the room all by urself. tried studying for the past few nights but it only worked for one or two days. i guess i can concentrate better during the noon.sigh* most of the time i kept myself occupied with the tv remote - flipping channels after channels- ASTRO seriously needs some improvements=p managed to catch the premiere of Linkin park's new video on Mtv the other day.. their new single " What've I done" -not bad but i expected it to b better,maybe -noisier! hopefully their 2nd single won't disappoint me... i was watching TRL yesterday trying to guess which music video holds the #1 spot this week(lamo ~)- n i got it right.. what else other than beautiful liar by shakira & beyonce!=p 2 sizzling hot ladies (shakira, being the better one=p) belly dancing in d video..*sexay* ..... .... y am i crapping bout music videos anyway.. i feel so dumb. definitely not thinking straight at the moment.. blah* guess i reallie need to get my sleep..omg its 4.20am alredi....sHeessh


myspace


---***----

...........
you were everything, everything that i wanted
u were meant for me, supposed to be
but we lost it
all of the memories so close to me just fade away
all this time u were pretending
so much for my happy ending

it's nice to know that u were there
thanks for acting like u cared
n making me feel like i was the only one
it's nice to know we had it all
thanks for watching as i fall
and letting me know we were done..


" my happy ending "


---***----


No comments: