Saturday, April 21, 2007

patience on the verge of breaking..


FACE IT.YOU'RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU'RE NEVER RIGHT ABOUT ME..


If u think i put no considerations and give no contributions to YOU then go ahead with that naive thoughts. i don't give a f*ck! I don't want to waste my time arguing with u about something so stupid.and unlike u , I HATE to start a FIGHT. i'm a peace lover. I HATE even more, to be there and forced to listen to your f*cking so called theory of life ! i HATE most when you're being so irrational and DISCRIMINATIVE ..

I'm sorry i'm
not the patient type of person.I may remain silent but bear in my mind, my patience has a limit, and if ever there's a next time.. do not blame me for the lack of respect! I had ENOUGH.. you're STUBBORN & RIDICULOUS !!

i find it POINTLESS talking to you. I feel LAZY just by explaining to u all the reasons y ur wrong because at the end of the day, u just DON'T UNDERSTAND what i'm trying to imply.. and even if u DO realize you're on the wrong side, i never get any APOLOGIES from you! it's USELESS. Cuz your face is thicker than a 100,000 pieces of papers.. you chose not to listen at all. Whatever.

I hope you're happy living ur life carrying all that misconceptions and misunderstandings. Thanks, u "made" my day with those hurtful words...and sorry, u just ruin that lil bit of good impression i have on u..U've just declared a war, just so u know.So much of being one of the closest person in my life ...have a nice day!


3 comments:

The Knight Of Cups said...

well, just take it easy. sometimes if u see things from a different angle, u'll get different msg ... hope u'll be fine soon.

sLeEPy_ChaRLes said...

There's no use in getting pissed off at someone who does not listen to reason... You have done your part in listening and offering advice as a friend I believe you have done what you can...

If you get hurtful words just wipe if off the slate and don't take it personally coz only you yourself know who you truly are...do not be influenced by what others have to say about you...

Stay cool and cary on living a happy life...

-yeemun- said...

its not for a friend...hmm...creating too many misunderstandings