Monday, April 9, 2007

celebration for the duos

Poppy Garden 06/04/07
* Pictures say a thousand words*















Kenneth & I :)














.......Birthday boy-Joe! at a speed of time=p it was just the beginning of the party;)















pEace! Pw, joe, me, michael & yi wei. wats that marlboro doin in the photo?:P















Gary .. one of the birthDay boYs :) - with Nigel & I















hot babes- yeeyee ,suetmun -- with Joe & Alex















lYnnie & Charles - my face didnt look so red as compared to his,lols















pw doing her sexy smooch:P win fei, GAry me , noah & peiyin the hot chiq ;p















the not-too-sober gang , lolss














i got pulled into taking this photo:p Jeff was DRUNK















not another cup..my poor son















Friends in need - the guys giving their share of birthday kiss=)















GAry & Pw .















Charles & I :P




















posing with the card i did for joe:) "nice leh?:P"




(more pics to be up soon)

No comments: