Monday, April 16, 2007

lethargic

only managed to grab approx 3 hours of sleep last night , slept at 4 and woke up at 7am:( no i didnt go out till the late hours, i actually studied for my exam today..=p trials just started and amazingly i went for today's paper..usually, i don't take mocks but since this is my last yr (*sobs*) y not.. hrmm, some of y'all find it so surprising that i'm actually studying for my mocks..what the hell?!! i don't look that lazy,do i? ;p

there was an electricity breakdown last night (Affected areas- ss17, ss2 , centrepoint, dj, du, kota damansara , tmn c ,etc .. )- the night before my paper. and i hadnt finish my studies yet.Luckily it only lasted for half an hour.. saw my dad rushing into his room to grab something..so logically, when there's an electricity breakdown the first thing u'll grab from ur room should b-candles, torchlights or anything useful to last u in the darkness.. my dad,being so unpredictable ,came out from his room with nothing useful but- a decorative stand, it's a thing made out of fibre optics, PURELY for decorative purposes, and when u press the "on" button the tip of the fibre optics will display colourful lights( n the lights changed to another colour every few seconds) .. he said it looked BEAUTIFUL in the dark.. *SWEAT* =.="

played 2 games of bowling at 1u with cw, gary, charles, joe and pw after lunch today- the usual ppl who trashed me in badminton! sighh.. i'm not very good at bowling either, the first game i only got a total 30+ if i'm not mistaken..masuk longkang byk kali leh ..and i think i twisted my wrist cuz it was quite painful -the bowling ball's pretty heavy for me.. but the 2nd round was not bad! improved alot, my total points overpowered Charles's ..haha finally, i'm not the last one - quite proud of myself, thanks to cw for coaching me n pw ! lols.. my right hand feels so weak now=p



2 comments:

The Knight Of Cups said...

outlier charles ...
hehe ...

sLeEPy_ChaRLes said...

sad sad.....

Ooi Yee Mun rematch... now only 0-1!!!

Best of 3