Saturday, April 28, 2007

the last fun

whoOPs... nvr been updating this blog for quite some time..lolz Trial's finally over..which means one step closer to finals..arghhhH*..this sucks!

Just a recap of previous happenings ::

*Had my last mock paper on thurs..We thought that we should reallie enjoy the privileges of being a lady;) so Lyn, Amy and I wanted to go for some Ladies Night but there werent many nice places we can think of. In the end, we decided to go to Maison- with the rest of the guys.. no point going to a club without any drinks, and without drinks, there'll b no table for us.. so we opened a bottle .Saw many familiar faces there, my friends, the not so close frenz, the regulars, the juniors, friend's friends, etc etc.. which i kinda like , up to a certain extent. It's good to meet up with peeps sometimes..too bad none of us brought camera, few of my friends actually left early that night but all n all, it was a pretty ok night..cept that i was freakin' tired that day.

*Decided to take a day off from my studies on Friday after 15 hrs of non-stop financial reporting the day before..(madness!~) but still couldnt answer most of the questions.. =( still, we had group study tat noon at Mc dee.. with pw gary n charles lolx just for a mere 2hrs to make myself feel better =p went to Cafe Flam at pyramid later that night. man, i sound like a clubaholic... whateva u think it is. I'm not . don't label me that. The only thing i know bout Cafe Flam before this- they charged cover of Rm 30 for that tiny place after 8.30pm and it closes at 1am. Or so i heard.I thought it's weird-- club closes at 1am when the crowd only starts to come in by midnight. Whilst the cover charge is true, the place actually closes at 3am on fri.jus fyi..i'm not sure about other days tho. The crowd there mainly consist of older, working ppl ..prefer other clubs in terms of that, since i dont want to be in the "old" genre yet..hehe,but the music was ok tho. ..My friends were nice enuff to take care of me throughout that night.A particular guy who happened to be my friend's friend's cousin kept offering drinks to me,a total of 3 times in an hour..i was lucky the first time when he called me to down the glass of liquor i was holding cuz the glass i was holding was actually just pure water..thanks cw for the 2nd n the 10secs..sorry guys,know u all r angry bout that crazy guy..hehe chill* really sorry. Thanks son, u were so nice to make sure i didnt get wet in the heavy rain ..=)

No comments: