Wednesday, April 18, 2007

fallen angels ^A^

am practically staring at my comp,thinking if i should blog today.it's not like i've got nothing to write about.There are-maybe jus too many things ,which i thought, arent that important anyway.. or maybe i don't seem to find a reason why i should..coz those are just nonsensical items in my mind-really,like a bin full of rubbish i yet to throw.
________________

if people can see right through my eyes
like an open door that I can't disguise
I won't be afraid from the tears I cry
I'll not run I'll not hide cause this is how I feel inside
________________

I used to believe when ppl say "i can't", it was just an excuse. I thought, nothing is impossible. If u think u can, eventually, u can. It depends on how much effort you're willing to put in to make things happen.But now i came to realise, it's not always about how much effort u put, sometimes when things are set to be this way, it will always be this way. Static.Unchangeable,no matter how hard u try.Then i see the term "cannot" play its role.. when i finally encounter such situation. Some things are meant to be impossible..

"There's nothing as nice as someone who shares, your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares..someone who's there through your good times and tears, who stays by your side as your friend through the years..."


I'm grateful for the fact that whenever i feel down and unhappy,and when i do meet obstacles in life..i have so many wonderful frie
nds around me -ready to standby me and giving me their full support. They're the ones who are always there for me,thru thick n thins,and lending their helping hands throughout my tough journey. No doubt, this isn't a good year for me..i struggle to be what i am today..but i gain more than i lost during the rough period of time. Seriously, if it wasnt because of ALL of you, i wouldnt be able to make it. i'm not doing any sweet talking rite now. It's true:) And i'm very thankful having friends like all of u..my angels ,i shall say=p I never like showing an unhappy face to my friends, esp when u know they wan u to be a happy person instead. At times i just couldnt control my emotions, it just shows=/ Sorry if i disappoint any of u. I'm still on the verge of trying..


-+*+*+*+*+*+*+-
I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.
-+*+*+*+*+*+*+-

Heart u guyz so much! ;)


No comments: