Monday, March 19, 2007

girls' day out

as i said previously, it's never easy to have all my girl frens to come out..even for lunch or yum cha. either they're busy with their bfs,or they'll be working.. was so pleased to know that they actually made an effort to meet up & did some shopping with lyn & I at b'sar last saturday.. mayb except for pw, but she has a very reasonable excuse for not coming.. was feeling a lil tired that day, after fri night, but oh well.. how often do i get to see jc AND ly out together? they're just so busy.. haha opportunity not to be missed!=p
we went for "boutiques-hopping" at bangsar after lunch. didn't really see anything that i fancy but somehow i managed to get myself a nice versatile top from one of the boutiques there =) better than nothing tho i expected to come back with more stuff... hrm.. feel like doin some shoppin' soon, better get my cash and card ready..haha

went to have a drink with Kenny, Nigel , Yeeyang, Cheok, Pw, Ly, Amy , Ietjer , Lyn and Euvern that night in Starbucks, the Curve.. jc wasn't free to join us.. or nots -we're almost complete! hehe.. Charles and his fren, Jeff supposed to join us but then they chose to hav a drink with noah n alex instead! wasted my energy taking chairs from other table jus for them~ffk-ers.. hmph..

btw, my com's back to normal at the moment.. but it's still laggy..i felt so stupid when nigel came to my hse purposely to help me reformat my com n all he did was to click a few things and tada! i can online again! no need to reformat.. done in less than a minute.. pfftt.. i know nutz bout computer, i'm a computer illiterate.. but i do remember clickin on the same thing as Nigel did & nothing happened.. hrmm? he & his Midas touch.. hehe* 

*Thanks for being so helpful n nice!! thank you.. u saved me =) *

No comments: