Thursday, March 1, 2007

who's xx ?

I managed to go for my management science method class and skipped the audit class..again..apparently only 3 ppl turned up at his class..maybe 4..including pikwah who went in quite late after lunchtime..hehe Ended up chit chatting with the rest of the guys at the library and the mamak ground flr..The guys didnt wan pw to attend audit as well so they challenged pw to play sudoku .Gary had set it to a very difficult level and pw had to get it done in 10 mins time..which is quite impossible..i would've taken few days indeed..i suck in all these..so yea,in the end pw failed to complete the challenge but she didnt keep her promise! she still went for that class..betrayer! hahaz:p Bad! i really must attend audit class next week already..*cross my fingers*

ppl have been asking me whoz xx? u all know i dun keep my secrets tight..so stop asking me puh-lease...i reallie dun feel like telling..arggh..i had enough of these love & r/ships stuff..i can't hold on any longer..i hope i can stop.. getting very emo now..time to end the post...bye

No comments: