Sunday, March 25, 2007

a night of hell

Don't really have the mood to blog about my thurs night, plus most of u all already know roughly what happened. I lost my "chocolate" and my ic that night. It wasn't the value of the phone, nor the trouble of applying for my new identity card which bothered me most, it was just those lil things i.e my messages, pictures, videos.. which served very important purposes to me.. and to know i've lost it all, the feeling was unbearable.. all those nice messages someone once sent to me which i've saved all of them into my phone-the ones i treasured most.. the ones i used to read often before closing my eyes to sleep & the ones which i tot were the last sweet things that someone would be sending to me.. it's all gone-completely.. i don't suppose anyone will understand how i feel about these ..but it doesn't matter anymore.. fate?..as we call it?? ..

No comments: