Tuesday, March 20, 2007

if i could..i would

i ask myself if this is reallie what i wanted..? to put an end to all these ..but it seems like no matter how hard i put myself into thinking, i don't seem to find any solutions to it. My mind's not telling me to do what i'm supposed to. but it's never about what i want.. it's what i can..or cannot do.not a single choice for me.

*my feelings have to be pushed aside. there's really no room for it..

----------xx-----------

it's always easy to say to someone ,"forget it.he/she's not worth your tears" . but truth is, it's harder to do it when ur in that position.. it's almost impossible .. one of my friend used to tell me those words, n when the same thing actually happened to him, he finds it so difficult.. n now he understands y i told him previously it was just too painful to do so.. cuz it's really THAT hard to forget someone u love- it's suffocating.. try that n u'll understand..

"u've succeeded in making me fall in luv with u.. u really did.. i'm truly blinded by u. and for now i only got one thing from u- ignorance.."

happiness is short lived..i should've known.
i never have u all these while, i know i've lost u the moment u came back..

if by erasing every single details of us would actually lessen the awkwardness between us.. i'll do it.no matter how hard it is.. 

---------xx-----------

-
i do know that u, u , u or  u ("u")  somehow managed to figure out this whole scenario. i'm not very dumb:) but i c no point in confronting ,i'm not trying to be secretive or whatsoever.. it doesn't matter if "u" get the whole picture or not. "u" shd be mature enough to weigh the pros & cons, my frens.. words do kill..esp if it's overexaggerated.. ask when u don't understand. don't assume. i don't want to make things more complicated to deal with....help me on this - 
 

No comments: