Sunday, March 11, 2007

little thoughts..

"When things go wrong..when sadness fills ur heart.. when tears flow into ur eyes..i'll be there for u."

" sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart..know why?it's simply bcoz u always remain close 2 my heart but far from my eyes.."

"i'll send u one msg a day till u finally recover from your sadness.."

..n loads more.....

.... A special friend whom i hardly see has been sending these sweet smses to me throughout the hard times..
... it does make me feel better to know that someone actually cares:) tho we are not very close to each other..
...*
Thank you..for all the encouragements and supports..*
...*
Thank you so much for being such a nice friend*
... *and
thank you.. for putting a smile on my face each time i read ur sms..* =))



No comments: