Saturday, March 10, 2007

indecisive

Q: r u willing to chop off ur luscious locks for advertising purpose? yes.. ? no..? And i'm talking about short, short! girls, length up to the level of your ears .. thats pretty short for a girl like me. It's been at least more than 10 yrs since i last have my hair cut that short.. even if the length is up to the shoulders, i still consider that short. I know i won't look good with a short haircut..at least, Not a BOb .. but this time, it's different.  My sis's friend who owns a salon in Dj (it's called Top Passion btw..) called me up today and asked if i wanna model/advertise for their salon.. He's opening a new branch in Penang so he plans to use my pictures (with the new haircut) for advertising purposes and also for his upcoming website. I met up with him today to discuss bout the matter. He plans to cut my hair short..the 'Bob' style.He showed me the rough idea on how he wants my hair to be and how it'll look like in the photos with some sample pictures.The pictures were very professional , exactly what u see in Loreal /Shwarzkopf poster.. the hairstyle- funky.edgy.unique.weird. The kind of hair that people dont normally go for. Just mainly for advertisements.He was honest enough to tell me that I will look very very different after the haircut.. yea, with all the super outstanding colours.. and many might not be able to accept my new 'look' cuz it will be too 'over' for them.. From his description, i know i will not like it. my hair will be short up to the length of my ears on one side, and long on the other side.. pretty weird right? I told him i'll confirm with him another day because to have my hair cut in such a way, it's not very possible. But it'll be a good experience for me, i get to travel to penang to do photoshoots by pros , make up done by Shu Uemura , having my pictures displayed at the salons, free hairdos/haircuts ,etc etc.
Havent really make my decision yet ..i'd luv to accept the offer but i dont want my hair to be cut that way.Trust me, it's weird.... hrmm......... shd i? hahahah

No comments: