Friday, March 30, 2007

corny pick up lines

++ For the men ++
  • Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
  • Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it and say, "You dropped your nametag!".
  • There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
  • Hi, I make more money than you can spend.Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.Do you have a boyfriend? No. Want one?(if yes: Want another one?)
  • Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to yourfriend?
  • Excuse me, but I may be lost... Can you give me directions to whereveryou're going?
  • Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
  • Good evening. May a thorn sit down amongst the roses?
  • Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  • HEY!!!! Wanna go half on a baby?
  • Hey, I lost my phone number ... Can I have yours?
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.
  • I've been noticing you not noticing me.
  • Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
  • What time do you have to be back in heaven?
  • Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?
  • You are a 9.9999. You'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.
  • I'm the kind of man who deserves to have women I don't deserve.
  • if i could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

++ How women respond ++


"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

"Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

He: Do you wanna dance?
She: Yeah but not with you!


He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.

"May I see you pretty soon?"
"Why? Don't you think I'm pretty now?"

"Your place or mine?"
"Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Q: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
A: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then, hadn't I!

"You look like a dream."
Response: "Go back to sleep."

"Is this seat empty?"
"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

"I want to give myself to you."
"Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."


No comments: