Monday, March 19, 2007

sleepy

There's something wrong with my phone camera.. i can no longer take colour pics..argghhh my pc failed to connect to the internet. I'm frustrated.. just got back from my 3 hrs of class (minus the 1 hr of yum cha at the grd flr) so so sleepyyy but as i said, i don't take afternoon naps. I got my getz today.. amazingly! sis didnt drive it today so i'm putting it to good use! i'm at Nigel's hse now.. hahaha .. he's gonna help me format my comp later,hopefully.. yea, he was showing me his lil box of secrets filled mostly with past movie tickets and photos! :P we're listening to some emo songs playing in his com while i'm here blogging.. lols both emo emo.. y are we doing this, Nigel?! sheeshh...
thanks for the drink today,Charles ..haha next time better not ffk us.. or nots.. Starbucks Choc chip cream frappe Venti size on you.. ok?

my weekends were..ok.. but still, no progression on my studies.. hmm.. i was practically 'conned' to Alex's place by Ernest n a few others last fri supposingly to play mahjong in the afternoon but i ended up reaching there bout 7 pm (cuz they had a surprise visit to my house).. when i was gonna leave at 10 plus to maison to meet up with nigel n frens. So i didnt manage to play any mahjong but spent most of my time getting ready to Maison instead..hehe.. thanks noah for the ride,hehe.. heard u went aloha huh?:P tell me bout it..

Didn't really know most of the ppl who were with us at Maison that day except for nigel & lyn.. but the night didnt turn out that bad.. at least, i managed to meet up with some old frens..one of them's pauline,i used talk to her on irc many many yrs ago but i'm not sure if she actualyl remembers me..haha.. and my old school mate, Set Sue ann..didn't see her for years and she's still as hot as ever :) i'm not a big fan of house music..thus, didnt really dance much that night except for the time that everyone got down to the dance flr and get crazy.. a lady accidentally stepped on my left middle toe with her high heels while i was dancing next to her! ouch.. i was suffering from an excruciating pain... grr, maybe i'm a bit over exaggerating but yea, it was really VERY painful... i have a pic of my poor lil toe which was bleeding..unfortunately i'm not using my com.. pfftt * i went back to our table and was talking to a new found fren (nigel's friend's friend=p) n he gave me this :

Thank you=)

random pic..

got to know it was also Jon's (Nigel's friend) bday.. (3rd from the left)

i only know 4 or 5 of them ..haha=)
i left the club about 2 which was pretty early for me.. miss thursday night at maison somehow.. ;p

No comments: